kelly rowland Supportive Words

kelly rowland

Although the ladies of Destiny’s Child have all gone on to solo careers and found measurable success, the songstresses still share a strong bond amongst them and have been supportive of one another over the years. This fact was proven yet again while Kelly Rowland was a guest last Friday (July 29) on entertainment television program Access Hollywood – and a certain globetrotting diva had a special message for the "Motivation" singer.

Global superstar Beyoncé, a friend and musical partner of Kelly Rowland since the pair were young girls in Houston, sent in a pre-taped video message to the show and offered loving support to Kelly as she promotes her third solo album Here I Am. “My Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, I love you so much. I'm so proud of you, your album is incredible. I'm so happy I just got to see you in Paris, I mean London, we had so much fun. And I'm very proud of you and all of your success, you're such a beautiful woman and I can't wait to see you again,” said Beyoncé.

Kelly Rowland blinked back tears, but then let hosts Billy Bush and actress Tisha Campbell inside the tight knit Destiny’s Child circle revealing that the trio still see each other although their recent reunion at Kelly’s album release party in NYC was their most recent time together with all parties present. Kelly also revealed that while the girls are very close that they still haven’t made plans to reunite as a group.
kelly rowland
kelly rowland
kelly rowland
kelly rowland
kelly rowland
kelly rowland
kelly rowland
kelly rowland
kelly rowland
kelly rowland

Blog Archive